Application for the EDLE programme starting October 2024
application deadline: 1 February 2024
6-7 scholarships available!
- one of the largest doctorate programmes in the field
- a joint doctoral programme by five of the leading European universities: the Universities of Bologna, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Rennes, and Charles University Prague.
- a chance to live in (at least) three different countries, work together with PhD researchers from all over the world and be supervised by experts in the field of Law and Economics
- scholarships offered by partner universities
- multiple doctoral degrees
Admission to the programme:
Diploma or a bachelor and master degree in law or economics or a relevant field, or an equivalent university degree (second cycle qualification).
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their academic merit and their capability of carrying out high-level scientific research activities in the field of the economic analysis of law, and in compliance with the regulations. Good knowledge of English is a prerequisite.
More information about the programme, the application procedure and required documents is available on www.edle-phd.eu -> applicants.